Sunday, February 28, 2010

TUNA CULTURE: Saving the last specie











TUNA: EXTINGUISH Specie

The Tuna are now being dwindled everyday as plenty of fishing men around the Globe are catching them. The United Nation had seen that now. They proclaim the banning of catching them in the International Waters. They warned big companies especially operating in General Santos City and other nearby suburbs to stopped the fishing of Tuna fishes for two years and making the Specie as one of the endangered species.

We cannot anymore the delicious fish; the sashimi, the kinilaw, the fresh fish salad. In General Santos City, you can see the people packing the fishes for export. They export thousands of fishes monthly. The Japanese businessmen are trading daily thousands of yellow fin tuna fishes. The restaurant throughout the world are serving delicious delicacy using tuna. TUNA, TUNA, TUNA! Rich in mega3! Good for the Heart! That is advertisement everywhere. Later on, we cannot taste that anymore.

Thanks to the group who officially ban the fishing. That is a nice move. It should not stop there it should follow up to make them more visible again in all that who uses Tuna as their main ingredient for food.

TUNA CULTURE

I am now organizing a group who concentrates the propagation of this tuan species. Though it is difficult to have this specie for artificial culture. I have a positive thinking that the project will push through. I am researching with regards to that project. In my study the Japanese government are good enough to have the Tuna fishes culture and pour them in the sea of Tokyo tons to tuna fingerlings. In that way my project focuses. But I need millions of money for that to start.

It is because it is difficult to put it them into really because of the collosal need in terms of finances. In my thinking, 100 steps can be reached by starting it with one stride. So, that's what I do.

In that connection, I start to take my Artworks be sold to start. Perhaps that is a good start as of the moment. You can see me later in the Television Networks, announcing the auction of my artworks. Now, I am experiencing financial straits with my family. It is because my heart is not for my own benefit but for the benefit of everybody.

So, my kababayan, facebook friends, Tweeter friends. If you one cents or many dollars there come and give for that project. Donate your richness!

Money goes to

The money that is collected will be bought for one ship to catch tuna live. It has big aquarium
inside. We need fishpond to culture plankton to feed the cultured tuna. We need Fishpenn that is placed in Mati, Davao Oriental. We need to food for the Tuna eat everyday. Actually, I am now have two small pumpboats now operating. The Tuna Fingerlings are to be poured to the Pacific Ocean once on every two months.

This is a billion project. When do start! We have to start now and let our Sons and Daughters continue that. If no one helps me, it will okey. As long as there will be one person that starts and that is Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment